Blender is an irreplaceable kitchen tool that makes life easy and meals more delicious.
In order to make a delicious smoothie you need to find yourself an amazing bullet blender that will get the job done.
The best bullet blender needs to be powerful in order to do the job that you want it to. There is nothing worse than a smoothie that is no properly blended and has chunks of fruits and vegetables in it. You need to find a blender that is strong, has a lot of watts, and is installed with an incredible motor to simply get the job done easily in a matter of seconds.
What is Here
- 1 What are Bullet Blenders?
- 2 11 Best Bullet Blenders
- 3 1- Hamilton Beach 51103 – Best Budget Blender
- 4 2- NutriBullet NBR-1201 – High Speed Blender
- 5 3- BELLA BLA 13984 – Best Bullet Blender for Frozen Food
- 6 4- Ninja BL 456 Blenders – Best Nutri Blender
- 7 5- NutriBullet Rx N17 – Pre-Programmer Blender
- 8 6- Oster BLSTPB-WBL – Best Travel Bullet Blender
- 9 7- Magic Bullet MBR – Compact Counter Top Bullet Blender
- 10 8- Magic Bullet Blender – Best Personal Blender
- 11 9- Cuisinart CPB – Best Portable Blender
- 12 10- Hamilton Beach 51101AV – Best Budget Bullet Blender
- 13 11- Nutribullet NBR 1401 – Best Multi Purpose Blender
- 14 Best Bullet Blender – Buying Guide
- 15 The Final Verdict
What are Bullet Blenders?
Bullet blenders are compact blenders. The blender’s blending cups are often shaped like a bullet, hence the name. This type of blender is marketed as a space-saving appliance as it is relatively smaller than normal blenders and significantly smaller than food processors.
Bullet blenders work the same way as regular blenders with blades being the primary element for crushing, pureeing and blending of foods and sometimes liquids too.
11 Best Bullet Blenders
Today we are going to be reviewing one of the best personal blenders available. This is a comprehensive overview and ranking of the top personal blenders on the market based on our experience, testing, reliability, performance, and customer feedback.
1- Hamilton Beach 51103 – Best Budget Blender
The Hamilton Beach personal blender is made to meet all your on-the-go blending needs. The design of the blender is pretty sleek; it looks good and does not take up a lot of space at all. The blender body itself actually detaches and acts as a cup.
It’s been designed to help you start the day in a healthy way. An excellent blender for quick morning coffee shakes, snacks for the kids, and something to bring along just in case you get hungry. It blends up fruit or veggie in seconds for smoothie or shake that you can grab and go.
- The blender features a smaller 175-watt motor with stainless steel blades that do a good job of breaking down various fruits and veggies.
- It has One-touch blending for ease and convenience and equipped with stainless steel blades for durability.
- You can eat or drink from it, then wash it and use it again. This is more convenience than most kitchen blenders can offer.
- Perfect for on the go because bottle fits most in-car drinks holders.
2- NutriBullet NBR-1201 – High Speed Blender
NutriBullet, like any other blender, is easy to use. It makes good smoothies but when green ingredients are used, it leaves chunks in smoothie. You can process frozen ingredients with it by adding liquid.
It includes a manual, a pocket nutritionist, a pair of re-sealable lids, one emulsifying blade, one flat blade, 3 cups and a power base.
- It is featured with 600-watt motor and offers a great performance.
- The extractor blade is designed to break down the skin, seeds, and stems of fruits and vegetables, which is where many of the vital nutrients are found.
- It’s not excessively noisy too, which is perfect for bleary eyed mornings when you’re doing the right thing with your meal plan.
- It comes as a 12-piece set with loads of accessories.
3- BELLA BLA 13984 – Best Bullet Blender for Frozen Food
The Rocket Extract Pro offers the most power for the money among its peers. The 700-watt blender makes blending a breeze. From liquefying fruit to vegetable, salsas to nut butter and soup to crushed ice, nothing is beyond this blender’s reach and it comes with so much at an affordable price.
If your want to take your kitchen experience to another level, BELLA Rocket Extract PRO Power blender is the appliance to opt to. It is a high performing appliance that’s easy to use and clean.
- The high performing stainless steel blades chop the food quickly, extracting all nutrients while leaving the fiber that you need intact.
- The blades directly connect to three large tumblers and two small ones which you can drink from, eliminating the need for an extra drinking cup.
- The best part is that this blender doubles as a food processor and you can use it to; chop, grind spices or coffee beans and much more.
- It comes with four included cups, five lids and two rings make this set incredibly versatile.
4- Ninja BL 456 Blenders – Best Nutri Blender
The best nutri blender should help you prepare a drink full of vitamins and nutrients – and that where the Nutri Ninja Pro thrives in.
- This personal Ninja blender features 900 Watts of professional power, can break down whole foods like fruits and vegetables and comes with cups to take on-the-go.
- Regarding execution, it’s useful for performing various tasks, particularly to make smoothies and squashing ice solid shapes.
- With its larger cup sizes and more powerful 900-watt power base, the BL456 is more equipped to handle food processing and higher density content than other single-speed blenders.
- It features a standard 24-ounce jar for blending, and a smaller 18-ounce cup with sip and seal lead to let you take your nutrient-rich smoothie to work.
- You also get a massive 75 recipe guide, to expand your blending knowledge.
Also Read: Best Blender for Smoothies
5- NutriBullet Rx N17 – Pre-Programmer Blender
Professional-looking, and packed with amazing performance, this is one of the strongest motors on the blending market, at 1700 watts. Mid-priced, which promises to provide you with a smoothie that, is blended to perfection – every time.
- It has a 1700-watt motor built in and also consists of a smart hands-free technology, which makes it ideal for on-the-go blending.
- Blending is done automatically using pre-programmed settings – very easy to use. No on or off switch, no plunger, no timer needed.
- This special blender even comes with an amazing feature of heating cycle specially built in for soups and pasta sauces.
- The sleek bullet shape is easy to clean; there is no bank of buttons to clean around. All the jars and lids are dishwasher safe. The blade rinses clean with warm soapy water.
6- Oster BLSTPB-WBL – Best Travel Bullet Blender
The blender is easy to use: You just add your ingredients to the container, twist on the blades, and place the container onto the base. Then press down and presto — you have your favorite fruity drink!
- This is a pretty powerful blender that is easily able to make smoothies and shakes from fresh fruit, leafy vegetables, fibrous ginger root, protein powder, flax seed, nuts, and frozen fruit ingredients.
- The Oster mini blender offers clean and mess-free operation since you blend into the sports bottle. The sports bottle is easy to clean and dishwasher safe and fits into most cup holders.
- It does an excellent job when it comes to crushing ice and pulsing. It is silent too, so you may as well get it to replace your noisy blender.
- This machine comes with a durable and premium quality 20 oz. container made of Tritan polycarbonate.
- The container is double walled, and that prevents external condensation and keeps the drink temperature colder longer than ordinary cups.
7- Magic Bullet MBR – Compact Counter Top Bullet Blender
It includes plenty of incredible crushing power, and the yoga strap means that you can carry your party mugs full of delicious and healthy smoothie or juice with you wherever you go.
The 17-piece set includes 6 different containers, along with various lids and lip rings, as well as a useful recipe book.
- The Magic Bullet features a 250-watt motor, which is capable of making smoothies, grinding coffee, or even chopping some vegetables.
- The design of the blender is pretty simple. The blender base is seriously small, making it easy to store in a cabinet or deep kitchen drawer
- The Magic Bullet is compact and easy to clean, and all of the materials are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- It comes with a 10-second recipe book, yoga strap, 4 colored lip rings, 1 flat blade, 1 cross blade, 2 fresh reseal lids, 1 tall cup, 1 short cup, 1 high-power base, and 4 party mugs.
8- Magic Bullet Blender – Best Personal Blender
Magic Bullet Blender is best for single-serve morning smoothies. You don’t need a large blender when a personal blender can perform excellent for you. It also works well if you want to chop, blend, mix, grind or whip food in small quantity.
That bullet design is modern but also perfect for any kitchen countertops short on space as it takes up minimal space.
- The Magic Bullet Blender/Mixer System can effectively blend fruits, vegetables, and any super foods to complete a very healthy smoothie
- Best Personal Blender includes power base, a cross blade, one party cup, one tall cup, one short cup, two solid lids, 1 flip-top lid, two comfort lip rings, and the recipe book.
- It’s super easy and convenient to use, you just literally pop in all your favorite ingredients into the cup, twist on the blade, line it up and power it up!
9- Cuisinart CPB – Best Portable Blender
We love Cuisinart food processors and they have had a personal blender on the market for many years. Cuisinart CPB is a slim and trim powerhouse that does everything you need from a blender. It’s small, so you can leave it on the counter.
It’s powerful for its size. Yet, a small blender, and if you want a large blender or a food processor this probably isn’t going to do the trick. But perfect for personal use.
The CPB 300 is a 350 watt compact blender with a 32oz jar, four 16oz travel cups, and 8oz chopping cup. The Cuisinart is nice for simple blending tasks like a protein shake, basic fresh fruit smoothie or basic food prep.
- This model sports a three-function control pad, complete with blue LED lights to show you the speed at which you’re blending. In the meantime, the slip-proof feet prevent movement during use.
- The blades are self-aligning, allowing you to push the 8-ounce chopping cup all the way to the bottom.
- It comes with a terrific assortment of cups, two blending blade/bases (which screw onto all the cups and the “large” blender jar), and several lids.
- You can easily operate it with single hand and it has a user friendly electronic touchpad.
10- Hamilton Beach 51101AV – Best Budget Bullet Blender
If you run out of the house most mornings with a smoothie in hand, and you normally make only enough for a single-serving. The small, lightweight Hamilton Beach Single Service Blender should be apart of your kitchen gadget arsenal and daily routine.
This blender is a great budget option that will make smoothies and other simple snacks without complaint. Just don’t expect anything extraordinary from it and you won’t be disappointed
- The 14-ounce cup is designed for portability. So, after blending you drink, you can attach the drinking lid and carry your drink with you.
- This blender is perfect for all your smaller tasks, which could include things like shakes, smoothies or grinding a pot’s worth of coffee beans.
- The cup allows you to personalize your recipes, try out new ingredients, and control the number of calories in your drinks, all in one. Plus, you can use the jar as a portable travel mug.
11- Nutribullet NBR 1401 – Best Multi Purpose Blender
This edition of NutriBullet is a classic 14- piece set. Extracting fruit juices and making smoothies was never this easier before. If you are interested in juicing for a healthier you or a means to lose weight,
Nutribullet is the product for you! Calling it just a blender, ‘extractor’ is not the right term to describe it. This is because a juicer separates the juices and discards the fiber.
On the other side a regular blender does keep the juice and fiber together, but Nutribullet breaks down the fiber much better than a regular blender.
- Blender is 600W, blender belts out high quality performances and crushes fruits, vegetables as well as a variety of other food items without exerting itself too much.
- It also comes with a Pocket Nutritionist guide, a small User Guide and Recipe Book, and a hardcover Nutribullet Healing Foods Guide.
- It includes a separate milling blade, two small cups, two large cups, two normal lids, and a flip top lid.
- Milling blade is excellent when you want to mill, fresh herbs, grains and nuts.
Best Bullet Blender – Buying Guide
The bullet blender market offers a wide array of choices. Being rushed with various products arguing to be the best at their function, it is not difficult to get lost and puzzled about which best bullet blender would really fit to your needs and budget.
Generally, there are considerable points for a buyer should bear in mind when choosing a best bullet blender:
Buyers must think about for what purpose they would use a bullet blender. Is it for a juicing business? Does it need to be portable? Will it be used for just low-key, at-home blending?
Different blenders produce different consistencies of purees and smoothies. So, what output quality you want in your blender?
You have to make sure that your blender is always clean to get the most out of it. But hand cleaning a blender can be tiring if you use it very often. It is for this reason that you’re better off purchasing a model with dishwasher-safe parts.
Mostly bullet blenders do not crush the ice and some needs liquid to crush the ice properly. Look for this feature if you plan to use your mini blender to whip frozen smoothies or cocktails.
By design, sports lids fit onto personal size blenders once you’ve prepared your smoothie, converting them into travel mugs.
Most bullet blenders retail at $40 to a few hundred dollars depending on the wattage and add-ons. Are you only looking for trying out bullet blenders and is not willing to spend too much money? Or are you looking for an investment as you plan on incorporating juicing to your health plan?
The Final Verdict
Living a healthy life is no longer an option but a necessity. You should eat a healthy balanced diet and complement your daily fluids intake with healthy juices and smoothies.
Now a day’s personal size blenders are fast becoming a must-have appliance in the kitchen. They come in handy when you want to prepare a cup or two of your favorite smoothie or cocktail. Plus, they’re relatively affordable in comparison to bigger juicers.
We have listed some of the best bullet blenders on the market which offer a nice balance of performance, ease of use, and price. Read all hot features, pros and cons so you can make decision wisely.
Good luck with your decision.