Best Smoothie Blender for Frozen Fruit
Frozen Drinks and smoothies are a healthy day-to-day staple for many health-conscious people. That’s not a surprise: They’re a perfect way to incorporate fruit, veggies, yogurt, and healthy nuts as well as nut butters into one luscious meal.
To add smoothies to your program of healthy, loading food choices, you’ll need a blender that’s up for the job. However, several versions on the marketplace fall short for a variety of reasons: They do not blend into a constant appearance, they have a hard time to blend usual components like nuts or leafy environment-friendlies, or they leave little ice portions suspended throughout every smoothie mix (which some individuals like and others can’t stand).
Right here, we assemble the Best Blender for Frozen Drinks and Smoothies for making excellent drinks effortlessly.
In a Hurry? Here’s Our Top Picks:
KitchenAid Diamond Blander
- Reasonable price
- High-quality performance
- Multitasking blender
- High-end blender
- Perform many functions
- Sturdy and durable
Ninja Professional Blender
- Powerful blades
- Detachable lid and blades
- Compact size
Table of Contents
11 Best Smoothie Blender for Frozen Fruit
Though the very best mixers are super-versatile machines that can be utilized to purée roasted vegetable into soups or cut ingredients right into salsa. Most people use their blender for one task: making smoothies. As well as if that holds true, you do not always require the most advance or most effective blender on the marketplace.
You need the best smoothie blender for frozen fruit, one that can squash ice right into a drinkable slush, punctured icy fruits, and also grate even the stringiest create into a smooth fluid. So to find a list of good blender for frozen fruit, we have reviewed blenders and got below blenders are working excellent.
1- KitchenAid Diamond Blander – Best Blender for Ice Drinks
While KitchenAid has a reputation for high-quality products, the brand is also known for extravagant price tags, thanks in part to its famous line of professional-grade mixers.
Despite that reputation, this blender is one of the most affordable full-size blender and stand in top blender for frozen drinks and smoothies 2019.
It has five preset blending speeds, plus “crush ice” and “pulse” modes, so you can get just the right consistency for your smoothies. Like its more expensive competitors, this model is easy to clean: Just add a drop of dish detergent and a couple of cups of water, and turn on the blender to clean every nook and cranny.
The KitchenAid 5-Speed is easy to use and offers a wide assortment of options for processing your food.
- It has 5 speed settings.
- It runs as a programme, starting slowly at 2000rpm and rising to a breathtaking 11,500rpm.
- Comes with a preset option to crush ice.
- Hot food and ice are its specialty to blend.
- Automatic shutoff feature.
- Base is die cast metal
- You use this to chop, puree or crush ice
- Cost effective
- Comparatively noisy
- No tamper
2- Vitamix Professional 750 – Powerful Blender
The Vitamix 750 Professional Series blender is part of Vitamix’s top of the line Next-Gen (aka G-series) and has been extremely popular because it is considered best blender for smoothies and ice.
Vitamix blenders tend to cost more than their competitors. Vitamix blender is the most popular among people for making smoothies. According to a user “This is not a blender, it’s our way of life.” It comes with a recipe book full of blender-based favorites as well as a DVD.
The Vitamix 750 can perform traditional blender functions with ease. It makes smoothies quickly and effortlessly, can handle hot soups, and make puree in a matter of seconds.
- It has a smoothie setting, so you can throw all your ingredients in, turn it on, and walk away.
- Its aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are strong enough to blend just about anything.
- Its variable speed dial lets you adjust the blending speed to get the exact consistency you’re looking for, whether it’s an icy blend or a super-smooth puree.
- This is like having a commercial blender at home
- Powerful and efficient motor
- The controls are easy to handle
- Not suitable for dishwasher cleaning
3- Oster BLSTPB – Best Budget Blender for Smoothies
It does what the description says it would do. Strong, and simple. Oster BLSTPB-WPK My Blend makes great smoothies as it crushes all of the ice and leave no chunks.
This blender is great for the mornings. You can make a quick smoothie in the morning before work and take it on the go with you.
Its simple design and little 250-watt motor are great when you’re rushing out the door in the morning. A quick glance at its recipes will give you a good idea of what you can blend successfully, such as soft or canned fruits, yogurt, or protein powders.
- It has enough power to blend fully frozen fruits with ease.
- After you’ve blended your beverage, you can take the jar out from the motor base, remove the blade and place on the lid. It’s a very convenient feature.
- With the 250-watt motor, it has no problem crushing frozen fruit or ice.
- It has a built-in resettable fuse that kicks the engine back to life if it overheats from blending too long.
- Simple design
- Great for on-the-go use
- Easy to rinse and clean
- Only good for the simplest blends
- Cannot blend more than
- 10 seconds intervals
- No speed options
4- Magic Bullet – Good Cheap Blender for Smoothies
The Magic Bullet is a very popular and good cheap blender for smoothies; even despite the fact that there are far more advanced machines available on the market today.
The secret of the Magic Bullet’s popularity lies in the fact that this little blender is highly efficient for an appliance of such small size.
Making perfect smoothies is the first and foremost function of every blender. The Magic Bullet is relatively good with this task. It’s a single-serve blender; you can drink your smoothie right from the jar.
- BPA-free parts
- 250 Watts
- No touch Button- place cups on High-
- Torque Power Base
- Dish washer safe
- Very affordable
- Small and easy to clean
- It won’t take up as much counter space
- Included 10 second recipes cookbook
- Cannot heat soups & sauces
- It does not blend fruits or ice properly
5- Ninja Professional BL610 – Best Ninja Blender for Ice
There are some products that just change your life. If you love smoothie thing, and there simply is no other way to do it than with a blender, and no better blender to do it than Ninja Blender.
The Ninja Professional Blender is a kitchen appliance with the power to handle most food-processing tasks. This affordable blender is a lot more powerful than its price tag would lead you to believe. It’s a bit louder than its competitors.
This is one of the best blender to make frozen drinks. It can crush, blend and puree food. It has a large 72-ounce pitcher, so you can make large quantities of food at once.
Though the blender is mostly plastic, but it doesn’t feel cheap. It is very secure. It locks onto the base with a satisfying click.
- The lid locks down, and you can’t run the motor without the lid locked.
- It can easily crush ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds.
- High-powered motor allows for quick & efficient blending.
- The blender has touch-pad button controls.
- Removable blade
- Dishwasher safe parts
- It is too tall
6- Blender By Cleanblend – Best Mid Priced BlenderIf you are looking for a high-performance blender but can’t afford the typical $400+ price tag, then the Cleanblend is best mid priced blender for smoothies might be the best option for you. The cleanblend is powerful commercial blender that is considered as a Vitamix competitor in the market at half of price. The blender is equipped with similar Vitamix 5200 technical features like jar shape, material, motor, control panel and operating system. In other words you can say this is a fine copy of Vitamix.
- The blades are made of stainless steel and it uses sealed ball bearings.
- It has a manual speed dial and a pulse option.
- It comes with a 5 year warranty and a free 30 day return policy.
- Easy to use and simple controls
- Has commercial grade power at a price of a mid-range blender
- Not too loud compared to other 3 hp blenders
- It does not come with preset speed dials
- Included 64oz jar too tall to fit under a counter
- No recipe book include
7- Vitamix 5200 – Best Blender For Mixed DrinksIf you are interested in buying a new blender, the Vitamix 5200 could very easily be what you are looking for. This is best blender for the money. The flexibility of this unit is the thing that buyers liked most, especially the fact one minute you can be making soup and the next frozen cocktails. Many users shared how easy it was to make ice creams by blending frozen fresh fruit with a little milk. A tasty and health-conscious dessert for the whole family to enjoy. This is a very easy blender to use. Minimal food prep required, super competent blending, and quick cleaning.
- The Vitamix 5200, has a 2 horsepower motor.
- 3-inch laser-cut stainless-steel Hammermill blades guarantee perfect blends.
- 10 variable high-powered speeds with an RPM range of 500 to 37,000—which handles tougher blends with ease.
- High-powered 10-variable speed dial with a manual hi/lo switch for greater blending control.
- Good Power Output
- Ten variable speed controls
- The blades are fixed and cannot be removed, which can make getting all of the food out a bit tricky.
8- Oster Versa Pro – Best Oster Blender for SmoothiesThe Oster Versa is an unusual blender to say the least. At a price point of $150, it still qualifies in good cheap blenders. This blender is good enough to handle the tough tasks that usually perform a heavy duty machine. This is among the best Oster blender for smoothies. While this model’s jar holds the same capacity (8 cups) as most of its competitors, it’s designed to be shorter and wider, which makes it much easier to store this blender when not in use. The Oster Versa Performance Blender has a low profile design, making it easier to fit under cabinets on your counter top.
- The blender comes with 8 variable speed dial knob, a pulse mood and three reset programs. That programs help to make smoothies, soup and dips/spreads.
- Equipped with a powerful 1,400 watt motor.
- Rotary control with medium, high and a pulse setting (also has
- 3 pre-programmed settings – smoothie, soup, dips/spreads).
- Stainless Steel Blade.
- A versatile blender that makes frozen desserts to hot soups
- It comes with preset programs
- Inbuilt blades make it easy to use and clean
- It has a variety of jar sizes to blend
- Long warranty
- The blender pitcher is plastic and not dishwasher safe but it is pretty easy to clean by running some soap and water through it
- No locking mechanism for base/pitcher
9- NutriBullet NB9 – Best Personal Blender for Frozen Fruit
One of the best personal smoothie blender in the market due to its budget friendly price. This affordable blender is a lot more powerful than its price tag would lead you to believe. Even hard-to-blend ingredients like nuts and vegetables are no match for the Ninja.
As a bonus, its 72-ounce jar can hold one cup more than its competitors — a difference that can really come in handy when you’re making multiple servings. The jar is also BPA-free and dishwasher-safe, so cleanup is a breeze.
- 600 watts of power
- Hands-free SMART technology
- One-touch buttons for ease of use
- Affordable price
- Nicely blend fruits, vegetables and nuts
- It has additional 13 accessories
- No programming setting
10- COSORI Blender – Blender for MargaritasCosori 1500W Professional Blender is the best blenders for the frozen fruits. It has a commercial grade 1500W motor that can smoothly blend, mix veggies, crush, and fruits to the perfect puree. It is also know as blender for margaritas. It is one for-all-package with a high-performance capability. You can regulate the speed and pulse to suit your preferences for smooth operation.
- It features an advanced motor system to power through the toughest ingredients.
- 3 different blade edges blend ingredients into the most absorptive state.
- You also get to adjust the blending speed to suit your needs.
- Simple to control the speed and other functionalities.
- It is fast and purees a fine consistency
- Flexible for all types of smoothie
- Highly convenient.
- All its parts are washable by machines
- Great features at an affordable price
- Not so prestigious brand
- It’s a tad noisy and though not too much
- Requires higher maintenance costs
11-Breville BBL620 – Good Blender for Frozen FruitBoss Blender by Breville claims to be an easy to use high-velocity super blender that features a ProKinetix blade. It has bowl system which creates up to 50% smaller particles than traditional blending. It also prevents the buildup of heat at the bottom of the bowl. It’s a professional-quality blender intended for home use. The blender is really good and among best blenders for smoothies. It blends well. The great thing is that it does not make a lot of noise when it blends. The die-cast metal base feels like a piece of mil-spec hardware and it’s the reason the Boss weighs 13.2 pounds.
- The blender is manufactured with heavy duty die-cast metal.
- The Titan jug is claimed to be BPA-free.
- 3 powerful stainless steel blades.
- 12-speed manual control knob.
- Easy to open lid.
- Excellent for making smoothies, grinding coffee beans, and pureeing soup
- Easy to use controls
- Manual pulse for multiple settings
- Extremely noisy
- Hard to clean
The Final Verdict
Above are reviews about the best smoothie blender for frozen fruit that you want to use every day. All of these blenders are doing great job and these will never disappoint you. Whatever you choose, you can’t go wrong as long as you drink more healthy smoothies.
Comment below which blander is going best for you.